Thursday, June 30, 2016

"UMBRIA CICLISMO"

10 July - 5 August
"UMBRIA CICLISMO"
An exhibition of new works by
DIANA SMITH
To be opened Sunday 10th July at 2pm
Floor talk by the Artist
(All Welcome)


Artist Statement
"Sorting through the experiences of any trip is to me like cruising for treasures to long for - or bring home - at a foreign antiques and bric-a-brac market. Some memories stay in my head and others are given a reincarnation. This collection of paintings is my keepsake from the adventure of cycling Umbria and hiking by Lake Como. By carrying my tin of pencils and ink for the journey and using the local water(s) to float my colours I created this take-home experience. My little paintings have their own life now and one of them may be the treasure you are looking for"



Vino, olive e fichi



No comments: